View Single Post
Old 09-17-2012, 02:22 AM   #120
Mrs_Often
Wizard
Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Glo, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by sombreastre View Post
It's not a full answer regarding the translation dictionaries, but if we're to believe the kobo glo FAQ, I think it will at least have single-language dictionaries of these:

Which languages does Kobo Glo support?
Kobo Glo is a truly international eReader. At first launch, the Kobo Glo will be available in English, French, German, Spanish, Dutch, Japanese, Italian, and Portuguese. We’re going to be launching more language support shortly, so stay tuned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by taming View Post
I know they have dictionaries and translation shtuff for all of those languages. I do not know if devices activated in every country get all of them or not.

All those languages include dictionaries that translate to English or from English back to the selected language. The few that I've checked have Language X >Language X as well.
Mrs_Often is offline   Reply With Quote