View Single Post
Old 06-23-2012, 03:21 PM   #4
RobertLCollins
Groupie
RobertLCollins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertLCollins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertLCollins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertLCollins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertLCollins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertLCollins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertLCollins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertLCollins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertLCollins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertLCollins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertLCollins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone
I write short fiction, too. I'm offering the previously published works as ebooks. I've said before elsewhere, I think readers aren't yet used to getting short fiction on its own. They've been getting it from magazines and anthologies. Perhaps in time they'll figure out they can also get short stories on their own, outside of any other publication.
RobertLCollins is offline   Reply With Quote