View Single Post
Old 06-10-2012, 10:54 AM   #6
silver18
THE NOOB
silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch 5.3.2
Quote:
Originally Posted by geekmaster View Post
It would be nice if others collaborate to get your University homework finished on time.

It seems to take quite awhile before others start contributing to things that you started. For example, in the Tools Index, there is a "Newbies Guide to Kindle Development" that I started a LONG time ago, and still no new contributors. It seems that you need to get above a minimum USEFUL content that you add yourself, before others start adding stuff, which I did not achieve in that (mostly empty) guide, apparently.
I share virtually everything I know but, as I know almost nothing, I'm not so useful to others!
I hope to improve myself, but, till then, this is what I have!
silver18 is offline   Reply With Quote