View Single Post
Old 04-10-2012, 12:48 PM   #93
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
I don't know the answer to that as some people seem to have had trouble. However, as far as I know, some (all?) of the official fixes in 1.0.04.12210 are in the Reader app. So if you then reinstall Morkl's custom Reader app on top of it, it's going to wipeout the official fixes. Perhaps, someone can explain what is the point of upgrading the Sony firmware if you then add Morkl's app on top of it? So far, I haven't bothered upgrading (but it doesn't necessarily mean I'm right). I was hoping Morkl would bring out a new release compatible with 1.0.04.12210, but it's looking less likely as time goes on. What a pity...

Last edited by jackie_w; 04-10-2012 at 07:55 PM. Reason: typos
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote