View Single Post
Old 03-30-2012, 08:54 PM   #47
vaniaspeedy
Connoisseur
vaniaspeedy knows what is on the back of the AURYN.vaniaspeedy knows what is on the back of the AURYN.vaniaspeedy knows what is on the back of the AURYN.vaniaspeedy knows what is on the back of the AURYN.vaniaspeedy knows what is on the back of the AURYN.vaniaspeedy knows what is on the back of the AURYN.vaniaspeedy knows what is on the back of the AURYN.vaniaspeedy knows what is on the back of the AURYN.vaniaspeedy knows what is on the back of the AURYN.vaniaspeedy knows what is on the back of the AURYN.vaniaspeedy knows what is on the back of the AURYN.

Device: Kindle 3 WiFi, Kindle 4 Touch
Website with tutorials

Hey everyone, thanks for a fantastic thread! I picked up a few new ideas on eBook conversion. Seems like the general consensus is working with the html directly, couldn't agree more.

I recently created a website, http://ebookjuggler.com, with tutorials on eBook conversion. It would be great to get some additional input from pros like you, on the website layout and the actual content.

Also, a LOT of you guys had some really cool tricks, would any of you be interested in writing a guest post for the site? I'm not promising money, but maybe fame. You'd be free to format the tutorial any way you like, either paste your posts from here or summarize the info for a web page.

My goal is to build a nice reference for people who are not familiar with browsing forums, or who are not as tech savvy. A simple web page with step by step instructions would be perfect for them!
vaniaspeedy is offline   Reply With Quote