View Single Post
Old 01-26-2012, 03:41 PM   #60
MatthiasR.
M92 user
MatthiasR. is a glorious beacon of lightMatthiasR. is a glorious beacon of lightMatthiasR. is a glorious beacon of lightMatthiasR. is a glorious beacon of lightMatthiasR. is a glorious beacon of lightMatthiasR. is a glorious beacon of lightMatthiasR. is a glorious beacon of lightMatthiasR. is a glorious beacon of lightMatthiasR. is a glorious beacon of lightMatthiasR. is a glorious beacon of lightMatthiasR. is a glorious beacon of light

Device: Onyx M92
FYI: Just browsed some non fancy html pages (no javascript, no animations etc) of my university and it works like a charm. Even better: By clicking on a link to a pdf it downloads it - you see a little progress bar above the task bar - and stores it in the internal storage in the folder Downloads.
I know that this would be the expected behavior of a normal user. But Beryll Snyder is right at one point: After the many problems with the M90 Onyx has (imho) to regain the trust of the users that they can actually develop an plattform that will naturally satisfy the average user.
Having said this, I'm currently very happy with the overall user experience
MatthiasR. is offline   Reply With Quote