View Single Post
Old 02-08-2011, 02:44 AM   #56
lene1949
Wizard
lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle paper white
I worked in a nursing home for quite a few years... It was quite spread out with a north, south, east and west wings... Everyone had single rooms with showers, plus linen cupboards conveniently places for staff... all in longs corridors.

I thought we were walking a lot, so I bought a pedometer, set it to my stride, and found out we each walked 10km per day.

On my days off I walked for at least 45 minutes, and ending up with an injury to my calf muscle.. That took more than a year to heal, and anything strenuous these days, I can still feel it.

These days, the most exercise I get is pulling to lever on my chair and getting back up...
lene1949 is offline   Reply With Quote