View Single Post
Old 01-23-2011, 11:43 AM   #5
Mortis
Canucklehead in Malaysia
Mortis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mortis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mortis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mortis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mortis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mortis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mortis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mortis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mortis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mortis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mortis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone, Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loosheesh View Post
Hi Mortis,

I found about the Singapore Public Library right here on MobileRead (widely accessible libraries). You should probably read the whole thing; it's quite helpful and informative. The Singapore library is here. Sign up is very simple and free.

You can also check out the Free Library of Philadelphia; there's an application form to fill out and an annual fee of $15.00. My application is being processed and I hope to hear from them by the end of the week.
Thanks for the fast reply, are you in Singapore?

Cheers
Mortis is offline   Reply With Quote