View Single Post
Old 01-10-2011, 04:10 PM   #30
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX Graphite, K3 3G, IPad 3, PW2
I took AP English in High School and passed the AP Exam but I have no idea how. I always miss the symbolism and metaphors in books unless they are really, really obvious. For example, I read the Narnia Chronicles as a kid and had no idea that they were religious in nature. Heck, re-reading them as an adult I tended to miss the symbolism. So I miss most of what is in Card's novels.

Then again, I fully understood what wash happening in the Golden Compass.
ProfCrash is offline   Reply With Quote