View Single Post
Old 10-24-2007, 04:45 PM   #7
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
V. C. Andrews is another name that gets used over and over. As long as I know ahead of time it's written by someone else and not from the "name author" I'm OK with it. But if I was to purchase the book and not know and then find out after, I would be pissed at being ripped off.
Perhaps I'm incredibly naive, but I find this truly amazing. I see on Amazon.com several titles published in recent years with V. C. Andrews listed explicitly as the author and there's no hint at all that the real author is someone else. And yet I find on another site that this person died in 1986! I thought this sort of thing disappeared long ago. I can see why you would be irritated.
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote