View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 08:23 PM   #126
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparklemotion View Post
For those interested, I received a call out of the blue from Andrew from Kindle CS saying they have now really solved the problem with the PW and are sending me another one.

I have to give them credit for trying.... but... let's just say I am not convinced. I'll post and let everyone know how it goes, but I'm not expecting it to be color hue free.
On pins and needles here! Please keep us posted. I was lucky to get one but the contrast is really poor. So it's a trade off but with custom fonts very easy to fix.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote