View Single Post
Old 11-28-2014, 08:09 AM   #9
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamborine View Post
Thanks for posting the Volt deal! I picked one up on the Radio Shack site, after getting the $10 discount code. So now I'll use this as my audiobook player/chromecast remote instead of my old, half-dead iPhone 4. I'd been considering getting a Fire phone for this purpose when I saw it dropped to $199, which, in retrospect, was a stupid idea. I sure know how to waste money!
YW

Quote:
Originally Posted by booklover6 View Post
Me, too! The Fire phone is on my "nice to have but still too expensive" list. I'd love to waste money on it. But I don't do phones with data, so to get it just for wifi, no. That would be a waste, for me. I have a $40 windows phone for phoney things. And now a $40 LG Volt on the way for my audio books!
I have both -- Fire Phone & LG Volt
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote