View Single Post
Old 06-13-2013, 09:32 AM   #69
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terisa de morgan View Post
I'll give a try, because I was able to recover info about status/bookmarks in a kepub but it failed when I tried to store info about status.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terisa de morgan View Post
Same here, I hadn't read this before writing my previous post.
You've confused me! I don't know if it didn't work, or if the counts didn't match what you expected.

I might be being to smart with the counts. The updates are smart. They compare the current and new values and only update what is different. And the counts reflect this. But, I need to recheck they are all accurate titled properly.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote