View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013, 01:00 AM   #1004
jhempel24
Wizard
jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite, B&N Nook Colro
Things are growing rapidly....thanks you EVERYONE who looked at my stuff!!

Saturday Morning Kids will be opening up in March on the blog. I've got about 2 months worth of fully illustrated kids books and some early reader chapter books being PHYSICALLY mailed to me for review.

Interviews are starting to trickle back to me, and my unique visitors and views are starting to pile up.

If things continue to grow fast, I may need to figure out how to make some cash out of this. (I WILL NEVER CHARGE FOR REVIEWS).

But I seriously may need guest reviewers LOL.
jhempel24 is offline   Reply With Quote