View Single Post
Old 12-28-2007, 03:01 PM   #20
wallcraft
reader
wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiiri View Post
One question, though. When I open any .prc file from this site in BD with the intention of implementing your changes, the photos don't show up. In your tutorial, you started with the html0 file for BD and the photos that that file referenced, but how would I go about taking a .prc file that was already built and implementing those changes after the fact, without the source files? I can open the PRC in BD, but no photos are there.
One option is Mobiperl. There are several ways you could use this, and mobi2mobi may be all you need, but mobi2html should "explode" the .prc file into html and images that can then be imported into BD.
wallcraft is offline   Reply With Quote