View Single Post
Old 01-27-2010, 03:57 PM   #9
Penforhire
Wizard
Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage & iPhone 7+
Having just gotten my PRS-900 I was disappointed to see the WSJ price in the Sony store at 4 week max buy for $14! WSJ website shows $2.29 a week for print and $1.99 for on-line for an annual purchase.

I'm not going to pay $5 a month MORE for the electronic edition than I could get the physical paper for. That's absurd!
Penforhire is offline   Reply With Quote