View Single Post
Old 12-22-2009, 01:16 PM   #3
rhadin
Literacy = Understanding
rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook, Nook Tablet
Sony support has really gone downhill the past couple of months. I tried a customer chat session. I asked what I thought was a simple question. "When will the New York Timess be available in the Sony newspaper store?" When "Rex" got on the chat with me, his first response asked me if I could better identify the problem I was having. So I asked if there was a problem in understanding the question. When I didn't get a response, I asked if I could assume that I am chatting with someone whose native language was not English. To that I got a response of "yes, could assume."

So I ended that chat and sent Sony an e-mail asking the same question. I got an auto acknowledgment that my e-mail had been received. No answer yet, 36 hours later, except that I received a customer service satisfaction survey request. I filled it out with all zeros.
rhadin is offline   Reply With Quote