View Single Post
Old 09-29-2017, 10:31 AM   #84
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZodWallop View Post
Thank you, thank you and thank you!

I do wish Clegg (or his publisher) would drop his e-book prices. I do have a few omnibuses he put out (the first three Harrow books, the three serial killer books and one that had The Attraction). I'd like to pick up e-versions of more of his stuff. But You Come When I Call You feels steep at $13 and The Halloween Man is pricey at $10.

I don't know if you know this, but if you join his blog (?) or website, he sends out email whenever he has something going on sale, or something new at a special pre-sale price.

I found out about the above 3 items from this site:

http://www.freereadfeed.com/
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote