View Single Post
Old 09-29-2017, 09:59 AM   #82
ReadingManiac
Genre Jumper
ReadingManiac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ReadingManiac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ReadingManiac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ReadingManiac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ReadingManiac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ReadingManiac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ReadingManiac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ReadingManiac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ReadingManiac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ReadingManiac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ReadingManiac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Froide View Post
So glad you created this thread; thank you.

Here are two freebies of interest, both independently published by Frank Tayell. I've read both, enjoyed them, and look forward to reading the rest of the series. These books take a fresh approach to the zombie-apocalypse genre and are better-written than some others in the genre that have been published by the Big5:

Surviving The Evacuation, Book 0.5: Zombies vs The Living Dead

Wow, thanks! I've read book 1 but didn't know there was a 0.5. And I agree, best Zombie fiction I've read!
ReadingManiac is offline   Reply With Quote