View Single Post
Old 06-29-2017, 08:20 PM   #12
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
I rather like it myself, too. And I can't imagine not always including some sort of easy/quick feature to achieve it. But being able to define/maintain their own internal structure has long been on users' wishlists.

There's been no real work on that front, but it is on the long-term to-do list.
Thanks, if the structure is user configurable that'll be fine, suggest default structure be close as possible to what it is now

I was worried you going along the path of flattening what's there and having 'virtual' folders in the Book Browser, I'm of the old-school actual real world kind

ETA : the ability to gather files into chapter folders might also be useful (body text, images, notes etc).

BR

Last edited by BetterRed; 06-29-2017 at 08:38 PM.
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote