View Single Post
Old 05-29-2017, 05:56 PM   #30020
Cinisajoy
Just a Yellow Smiley.
Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4, K5, fire, kobo, galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumpelteazer View Post
I hate hot weather. At least the last couple of days it wasn't humid, today it was. Temperatures are supposed to be dropping now, but in my bedroom it's still 27C, even with two fans on.

Thunderstorms are supposed to be on the way and are set to reach is in over an hour, around 1am. It's predicted to rain a lot in a very short time, so I've got my earplugs ready to wear. I think it might be time to investigate who of the restaurants put their wheelie bin underneath something to drips on it and ask them to do something about it.

The only upside of these hot nights is that I don't have to get up during the night to go to the bathroom; I probably lose enough fluids by sweating.
But if it gets super humid, you won't sweat as much.
Cinisajoy is offline   Reply With Quote