View Single Post
Old 05-29-2017, 12:03 PM   #30018
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumpelteazer View Post
He's the only one we are now structurally adding the zeiktoeslag (nag surtax) to any purchase.
LOVE the word Always had the concept.

When I was a contract writer, doing a lot of whitepapers and product documentation for Microsoft, I had a standard "enhanced" fee for working with certain off-shore groups. I knew, from painful experience, that they always required way more work and revisions than working with others. Mostly I avoided them, but when I had to work with a group that had most of the review team off-shore, I charged the higher rate.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote