View Single Post
Old 05-29-2017, 05:50 AM   #30017
PandathePanda
a toy panda
PandathePanda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PandathePanda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PandathePanda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PandathePanda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PandathePanda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PandathePanda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PandathePanda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PandathePanda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PandathePanda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PandathePanda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PandathePanda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various Android dvices
Today I'm just fed up with the boss.

I've been working at the place now more than a year, the first 8 months was quite a pleasure to work there, bit the last 6 months something happened and it's no longer a pleasure to work there.

Back then she would give you rules of what need to be done, and it'll be the rules for months, these days she'll give you instructions/rules and would only be valid while she's at work, once she leaves the chances of the instructions to be the same by the time she gets home is 30%, 70 of the time the instructions would have changed and she would "forget" to tell anyone about it, and if you "break" her "new instruction" she'll be mad at you.

This morning I got an "angry" whattsapp message from her (she made a group for the work) claiming we are discussing work related stuff with other people, something I have never done, I asked her about it and has yet to receive an reply on it. Just now I got a message stating we're not doing everything she employ us for, and are spending most of our time on our cellphones, the only f&^%#$ng time I'm on my phone is when she wants answers or info.
PandathePanda is offline   Reply With Quote