View Single Post
Old 05-28-2017, 02:48 PM   #30016
Rumpelteazer
Grand Sorcerer
Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite Signature Edition
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRussel View Post
Sounds like a plan, Rumpleteazer. You can't quite bar him from the store, but this way at least you get a bit of your own back. And perhaps he'll go somewhere else.
It isn't just with us. A while ago I was at the hardware store and he was being helped before. He was nagging and they were also borderline rude to him.

He's the only one we are now structurally adding the zeiktoeslag (nag surtax) to any purchase.

He did come back, on Saturday. My father just told him that we were closed, that the guys I was letting in had an emergency and that we don't mind if he doesn't buy anything with us anymore and gets everything online. He didn't buy anything, but nagged about my inappropriate shoes (Crocs sandals) and hairstyle (messy bun); it was 30 that afternoon.
Rumpelteazer is offline   Reply With Quote