View Single Post
Old 09-24-2008, 02:25 AM   #5
starrigger
Jeffrey A. Carver
starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lenovo Yoga Tab Plus, Droid phone, Nook HD+
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaleDe View Post
I use the latest activesync 4.5 on a Jornada 720. How old is your machine? (I also have a Pocket PC 2002 upgraded to 2003, and a 2003SE machine and it works on all of them). I haven't actually tried tagging a file on my Jornada but activesync works.

Dale
ActiveSync works for me, it just doesn't tag the PDFs. I have a Cassiopeia EM-500 with Windows CE 3.0, and ActivSync 3.8.

I'm hazy on the details now, but I ran a search on the question and found that it required an updating of something--I think it was ActiveSync itself--to enable the tagging. But when I tried doing that, I had an incompatible system. I think it was the Windows CE that was too old. Anyway, the instructions were to enable the tagging somewhere in the options for ActiveSync; but in my case, there was no such option. I could tell from other comments on the page I was reading that I was not the only one with such a problem.

I was corresponding with another author today who had trouble even viewing my tagged PDF on her Treo. But she was using a different PDF reader, not Adobe.
starrigger is offline   Reply With Quote