View Single Post
Old 09-11-2008, 01:35 PM   #52
AJ Starr
Guru
AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PEZ, Color Libre, 2@Sony T1, Onyx i62HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gameboy70 View Post
The reason is simple. Some of us would prefer a general purpose E Ink information device rather than one with a light-emitting, eye-fatiguing screen. If I had a reader with full html, doc, txt, rtf and pdf support, I wouldn't miss the ability to read commercial e-books in the least. I'm much more concerned with the ability to read, write, edit, store, retrieve, send and receive documents than reading e-books.
Has anyone heard whether any computer manuf, i.e., Sony, Acer, HP, Gateway etc., will ever use an eInk screen instead of LCD???????
AJ Starr is offline   Reply With Quote