View Single Post
Old 09-04-2012, 03:14 PM   #13
Chi Cygni
秋子 permanently lurking
Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Pocketbook Era
Oooh! Lovely! Play store works, is fast, been playing with it for an hour now, downloading some apps. Beautiful screen. Gee I DO hope it won't be ruined anytime soon because it is a nice piece of kit. I installed Go Launcher Ex and a theme. And Juice Defender. Lots of space for apps. Still, need to figure things out. I so very much hope that mine will not have any serious bugs, I would definitely hate to return it. It is a pleasure to hold, nothing cheap plasticky looking.
Delivery was fast (7 days), no tax, extremely well packed. Seller claims on website they test every unit before sending. It came with English settings. Wifi signal is strong, battery was at 90% out of the box. A lot of Chinese bloatware.
Can't figure out which firmware version I have or where to look for it as touch screen controller fix was released.
Chi Cygni is offline   Reply With Quote