View Single Post
Old 09-28-2022, 01:27 PM   #5
Pjama
Guru
Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ✍️🏝️♎️ Kobo Clara 2E
Pre-order is live now! Delivery date is Nov 30. I'm not buying one - not interested in note-taking ability at all, and no buttons. I also think it may have the plastic Paperwhite screen so I'll stick with my Oasis and wait and see if that is updated. Enjoy, everyone who buys this, I may join you at a later date. Actually, if Amazon introduce a two page split landscape view for this reader, I will buy it. Over and out.

Last edited by Pjama; 09-28-2022 at 01:34 PM.
Pjama is offline   Reply With Quote