View Single Post
Old 11-07-2018, 01:49 AM   #7
BookCat
C L J
BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony e-reader 505, Kindle PW2, Kindle PW3, Kobo Libra2
davidfor: In my thread over in the Kobo dept of MR, I was reassured that the light issue was less complained of now.
In post #64 it is mentioned again. Here's the link to the page:
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...=311830&page=5

I also read in several other places (I've read so much about this that I couldn't point to any exact statement) expectations that the light bleed will no longer be a problem in Claras bought now.

When I received the Clara and described the degree of light-bleed on the above mentioned thread, I was there asked for a picture, but as I have a dumb mobile, which doesn't even have pictures and don't have a digital camera, this would require a difficult work-round. So I'm unable to easily upload a pic.

From my experience, the Clara isn't a reader I would recommend.
BookCat is offline   Reply With Quote