View Single Post
Old 11-10-2012, 05:01 AM   #58
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nothingness View Post
I'm not talking about the font of the ebooks, I'm talking about the font of Kobo Glo. When you go check your ebooks and you tap on the square on the right next to an ebook, and you choose "Show more infos", it's there that I'm talking about. It shows the cover, title, etc., and if you added an entry for Commentary in Calibre, you see there the summary of the book, and the font is way too small. I hope they will make the font bigger at some point.
Check the formatting of the comment in calibre. This is also how the Glo will display the comment. Unfortunately, if you change the comment for a book already on the Glo, you will need to delete it from there before sending it over again.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote