View Single Post
Old 02-09-2018, 11:23 AM   #2
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
Quote:
Originally Posted by swapjim View Post
I plan to buy a Kobo Aura 2nd Edition. From what I gather, it's very easy to add custom fonts on the Kobo readers. And this is something they seem to keep up to this day.

But if I've learned something about companies is that a practice can change at a whim, even for two different products that came out of the door the same day. So if there is someone who's tried adding/replacing fonts in a Kobo Aura 2nd Edition, please step up and say what the results where?
No issues adding fonts. Remember all kobo eReaders use the same f/w albeit with minor build differences for different h/w
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote