View Single Post
Old 07-13-2010, 02:18 AM   #2
Kumabjorn
Basculocolpic
Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 WiFi, Kindle 4SO, Kindle for Android, Sony PRS-350 and PRS-T1
Within almost any book I've ever read are passages that I find tedious or at least predictable. Doesn't mean I will condemn the book (or its author), nor does it mean I will stop reading. Most of the time I also find passages that are entertaining, thought provoking and sometimes even intellectually challenging. Those I love and they will keep pulling me back.

I much prefer books books where you have Good and Evil fighting each other and Evil goes away the victor. That doesn't mean I'm a fan of Evil or even inclined towards being Evil, it just means that sometimes Evil does win, at least in real life.Hardly ever in fiction though. That is why I also love walking around in disorganized giant bookstores, because you never know what you will walk away with. When I'm in its electronic alter ego I try to do the same, unfortunately the browsing feature is geared towards an organized selection that discourages the adventurous among us.
Kumabjorn is offline   Reply With Quote