View Single Post
Old 04-09-2012, 03:09 AM   #3
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by papagelos View Post
My "Library View" has 9 columns.

When I switch to "Device view" it shows only 5 of those columns.
I want it to show 9 columns in both view modes. I dont want to lose columns.
You cannot add columns to the device view. You get the five that are there.
Quote:
Then I found out there was no easy way for me to see what the 2 formats were in device view, coz it was not stated anywhere, and my "#format" column was not here anymore.
There will be a line in the device view for each format. If you click on a line you get some information at the bottom of the screen. Hover over the "Click to open" link and you will see the format.

Alternatively, and assuming calibre knows that the book is on the device, you can use the method theducks suggested. Select the book in the library view. The On Device column should show something like "Main (2 books). Select that line, click the down-arrow next to "Remove Books", and select "Remove matching books from device". A dialog will open showing you information including the format for each book.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote