View Single Post
Old 03-26-2017, 01:47 PM   #12
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oolong View Post
I get that base font sizes can vary radically from one epub to another, but it's this common? Mine all seem to be pretty consistent, and always much bigger than Kobo epubs. Is this an unusual experience?
Base font sizes in ePub can vary. I've seen some using small or some small font size less than 1em. Others don't specify a font size so you get the default. So yes, the base font size in an ePub can vary. But what I do is edit the ePub to take a look and if there is a base font size specified, I remove that and if any of the text in the ePub is made smaller such as offset text, I remove that too. I want the text to be a consistent size.

I'm not bothered with the size of chapter headings and stuff like that.
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote