View Single Post
Old 12-30-2010, 07:16 PM   #128
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyssa View Post
Hi all,

I've decided to join the challenge, although my personal goal is 50. I'll be amazed if I get anywhere near. 100.
Welcome! I think I read about 50 in 2010, but I was unable to read until April and got my iPad with its great zoom. And I spent a lot of time almost every day playing games on it. My brain is withering, so I plan to play less and read more. 100 will be a stretch, but it will be a good goal to work on. I plan on tracking costs, because I have never known what I spend on books.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
That would be the 2nd of January as the party won't end till the 1st. So the day after is the 2nd. Now, you might need an eink device due to the backlit display of the iPad bothering your hangover.
Wait, is that algebra? Sounds like a word problem to me. Funny story, but I had severe panic attacks before math tests, when the numbers turned to ants and crawled off the exam paper. (C'mon, I was a lit major.). The only way I passed that single math course required to graduate was to have a couple of drinks beforehand. Calmed those jitters down nicely.
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote