View Single Post
Old 12-14-2017, 08:43 AM   #8
Atunah
Wizard
Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1/K3/BasicK Voyage/Oasis1/Oasis3
Not sure if upgrade is the right word. I still have my O1. I was going to send it in for trade in, but haven't gotten around to it yet and might not at all. So far I still have all the kindles I bought but one. I gave the PW1 to my husband as I hated it. But everything else, is still mine and registered and functional. The K1 is getting a bit flakey now, but it is 10 years old after all.

I still grab the Voyage and the Oasis at times, depending on where I am at in my living space. I do read pretty much on my O2 now only. The others feel so tiny now.

For me main reason I got the O2 was to continue to have a kindle with actual buttons. My O1, its device battery is getting a bit worn. Used to last 7 hours out of the cover, now its more like 4 or so. So I just wanted to make sure I have another button device. I get really nervous each time they have new kindles as I am afraid to not have an option anymore.
Atunah is offline   Reply With Quote