View Single Post
Old 11-24-2014, 04:50 PM   #62
eschwartz
Ex-Helpdesk Junkie
eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Beaten Path, USA, Roundworld, This Side of Infinity
Device: Kindle Touch fw5.3.7 (Wifi only)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neshi View Post
Thanks for the quick replies guys.
I have registered it, so that wasn't the problem.

I have figured it out though. I didn't know the Collections Manager would show up as another book that had to be accessed from the list. I though it would show up as an option from the menu or something.

I have successfully synchronised my collections and everything works as it should. Thanks again!
So they weren't yet imported from the collections.json through CM into the Kindle's database.
eschwartz is offline   Reply With Quote