View Single Post
Old 08-22-2012, 01:07 AM   #22
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
Why not limit your streaming to WiFi?
I have a bandwidth cap on my WiFi. I don't on my Data plan yet. I'm practicing for later on. I am told the only way I can keep my data plan to unlimited is to pay full price for a 4G Phone when the time comes.

I get 250GB a month through my WiFi which isn't too bad but hubby has his Roku. He watches with Netflix, Hulu Plus, Amazon prime. So I have to sorta be careful not to hit it. We got a router now that keeps track of all this. My ISP is too lazy to let us know where we are at.
My husband is a serious TV watcher. So once he cancels cable. I can see our bandwidth cap in danger!
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote