View Single Post
Old 06-19-2012, 11:31 AM   #235
CWatkinsNash
IOC Chief Archivist
CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Meebook M7, Paperwhite 2021, Fire HD 8+, Fire HD 10+, Lenovo Tab P12
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
I know this is an old thread, but I just got this "woot" in my email today and ordered one to add to my DVR setup. SiliconDust Dual HD Digital Tuner
$69.99 + $5 shipping

http://www.woot.com/

Thought I'd post in case anyone else if interested.
Man, I disappear for a few months and this is what I miss. I need another one of these. I have one and love it, but I'm expanding my setup. In fact, I'm starting today with the arrival of a new gigabit router. (Of course, having bought the router, the "total home media server" project budget will have to build back up before I can look for one again.)

Kenny, as it's a month later, are you still enjoying yours?
CWatkinsNash is offline   Reply With Quote