View Single Post
Old 01-04-2010, 09:51 PM   #5
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephaner View Post
I am the computer administrator but the C:Windows and the c:\Windows\Fonts folder does show read only...is that what you're referring to? Could that be the problem??
That is normal for the folder.
Open the folder (same place the fonts manager in the control panel will send you) and locate some of the fonts on the list and see if they will open (double click) .
A font viewer should display the font set.

I did not see any of those items in my fonts folder, evenwith Hidden system files SHOWING.

Last edited by theducks; 01-04-2010 at 09:58 PM.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote