View Single Post
Old 10-14-2023, 08:25 AM   #152
jkrzok
Connoisseur
jkrzok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jkrzok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jkrzok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jkrzok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jkrzok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jkrzok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jkrzok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jkrzok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jkrzok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jkrzok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jkrzok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD, Aura One, Voyage, Oasis 1 & 2, Many others getting dusty.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jviscosi View Post
I followed the instructions for installing the launcher etc. on the GL4+ (thanks, downeaster59, they were very clear and easy!) and got everything going, including Moon+ Reader Pro, but I cannot get the buttons working in Moon. I mapped pretty much everything I could find in the Control options, but no luck. If you remember what you did to get the buttons working in Moon, can you let us know? Thanks!
Under Control Options - Hardware Keycode Mapping I have

F10 as Page Up
F11 as Page Up
F9 as Page Down
F12 as Page Down

If you click on the X on the hardware keycode mapping line in control options you can find the F value for each key, in case yours are different from mine. Then just choose from all the options in the drop down menu.
jkrzok is offline   Reply With Quote