View Single Post
Old 11-13-2014, 06:52 PM   #1643
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgmueller View Post
Surprisingly enough, Surface Pro 1 still keeps up well.
But then again, I still have iPad 1 and it's still absolutely fine as well.

There's a single issue, where SP3 drastically outshines SP1: The pen.
You stated already, you don't use the pen much.
I only use it for notes either and for handwriting accuracy isn't much of an issue. Still, SP1 and SP2 did have slight problems with the accuracy of the pen in the corners.
SP3 completely has solved that with a new pen. Working flawlessly!
For those following my anguished decision-making process with bated breath (yeah, all 0 of you), even though I strongly respect mgmueller's feedback on the build quality, at this point—primarily due to screensize and keyboard durability—to either go with the new Yoga Pro 3 or the new Thinkpad Yoga, with the keyboard that flattens. I just don't see the SP's keyboard living through a year with my rather-notorious pounding. I go through a keyboard every 3-6 months...so I fear I'd be replacing the thing non-stop.

updates to follow. @mgmueller: I am not, actually, a kind person. Just honest and selfish. Whom would I ask, without you? Sheesh. Just selfish, as I said. Goeth not.

Hitch
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote