View Single Post
Old 09-13-2011, 11:53 AM   #13
Sil_liS
Wizard
Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 903 & 360+
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr ploppy View Post
I think most of the best creative types are mentally damaged in some way. This guy raises an interesting point, but I think he's looking at it the wrong way around.
No, no, he's not mentally damaged, he's just trying to prove that you don't have to read to write:
Quote:
More importantly than the last most importantly: The one thing that seperates me from any of you boys out there is this...I DO NOT READ. I don't read other people's books, I don't watch movies, I don't speak to anyone. I am never influenced by anyone else. When you read my stories you are reading my mind and If I have to apologise for that then so be it.
Sil_liS is offline   Reply With Quote