View Single Post
Old 06-05-2023, 09:32 AM   #10
Cactus Chef
Addict
Cactus Chef ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cactus Chef ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cactus Chef ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cactus Chef ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cactus Chef ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cactus Chef ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cactus Chef ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cactus Chef ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cactus Chef ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cactus Chef ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cactus Chef ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Kobo Clara HD, Galaxy Tab S5e, Kindle 4th Gen
I've usually got a couple books going at the same time to try to avoid burnout/fatigue on a single book. Typically it's one main book (usually fiction), one collection of short stories, and maybe a third book of non-fiction.

The only unease around starting a new book is looking at my giant backlog of unread books, starting to pick one, glancing at the total reading time, and then deciding whether I have the energy to begin another 20+ hour book or if I want something shorter.
Cactus Chef is offline   Reply With Quote