View Single Post
Old 06-05-2023, 04:35 AM   #8
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by BookCat View Post
Does anyone else hate being between books, not knowing what to read next?

I'm in that position at the moment, having just finished Wilkie Collins' My Lady's Money. The book I read before that was Victoria by Daisy Goodwin. So I want a break from Victorian era or based novels, to something modern and it's taking me ages to decide what.

Is this a common phenomena, or does everyone have a predetermined list which you read through?
I recently read a really good book I can highly recommend.

Gravity by Tess Gerritsen
Quote:
A NASA doctor is in a deadly race against time to destroy a lethal microbe as it multiplies in the International Space Station.

Dr. Emma Watson’s lifelong dream of working and studying aboard the International Space Station has finally come true. But it quickly becomes a nightmare when a culture of single-celled organisms begins to regenerate out of control—and infects the crew.

Emma must contain the outbreak and prevent as many deaths as possible while, back on Earth, her estranged husband is frantically working with NASA to bring her home. But with a contagion threatening all of humanity, there will be no rescue.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote