View Single Post
Old 06-05-2023, 02:59 AM   #4
Aleron Ives
Wizard
Aleron Ives ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aleron Ives ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aleron Ives ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aleron Ives ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aleron Ives ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aleron Ives ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aleron Ives ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aleron Ives ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aleron Ives ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aleron Ives ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aleron Ives ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
I'm more strongly affected by the malaise over having finished a book than trying to pick a new one. Even if it was good and had a satisfactory ending, I still feel a sense of loss over the inevitably transitory nature of the experience.

I'm trying to not build up a massive TBR list, so I generally pick my next read by looking through my list of purchases, oldest first, until I find something that catches my eye.
Aleron Ives is offline   Reply With Quote