View Single Post
Old 06-04-2023, 08:06 PM   #1
BookCat
C L J
BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony e-reader 505, Kindle PW2, Kindle PW3, Kobo Libra2
That Awful Between Books Feeling

Does anyone else hate being between books, not knowing what to read next?

I'm in that position at the moment, having just finished Wilkie Collins' My Lady's Money. The book I read before that was Victoria by Daisy Goodwin. So I want a break from Victorian era or based novels, to something modern and it's taking me ages to decide what.

Is this a common phenomena, or does everyone have a predetermined list which you read through?
BookCat is offline   Reply With Quote