View Single Post
Old 03-01-2022, 12:34 AM   #104
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rellwood View Post
I have been wanting this plugin to work too, to the point where I will instal a much older version of Calibre Portable just to run it. I have been trying to figure out how to get the themes for the books in Fiction.db to be converted to a .csv and downloaed into Calibre. They're much better than the Genres from Goodreads.
Are you saying that worked? Because the reason the plugin stopped working was because the site changed. Unless they have changed back, or changed something else in how that works, then I wouldn't expect an older version of calibre to change anything.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote