View Single Post
Old 11-29-2018, 05:26 AM   #993
roger64
Wizard
roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW3 (wifi)
@Frenzie

To report success!!

Sorry for knocking insistently at your door.

I tried your patch, inserting manually these two lines with 50 value and it fits exactly. The display is perfect (at least on some pages of the trial ePub) with the same amount of lines per page it is intended to have.

As far as I am concerned, I shall keep it this way until further notice and shall test further this new muPDF ePub renderer. I'll need some days for it and shall report back here asap.
roger64 is offline   Reply With Quote