View Single Post
Old 11-27-2018, 08:53 PM   #991
roger64
Wizard
roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW3 (wifi)
Hi

For me, the quality of the reading experience is the paramount quality of any engine to the point that I sometimes convert to custom PDF my -custom- ePubs to be sure to avoid all glitches.

This explains why I was so thrilled when the muPDF engine was made available in February 2018 as an alternative engine for Koreader users to read ePub I tested it at once, it looked very precise and promising but one key feature was missing: the user could not change the font size.

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...=feature+muPDF

At first I thought that it was a small tune up which would be implemented quickly. For some reason, it did not happen, and we are about to celebrate the first anniversary of this new feature without having been given a chance to even read a single book with it.
roger64 is offline   Reply With Quote